The Race

The Race

The Reason

The Reason

Thanks to our Sponsors!!!!

Thanks to our Sponsors!!!!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sponsorship Week Continues Part 4




I've been a Power Balance Fan for about 3 years now and when I knew I was coming to Brasil to compete at the Floripa Ironman and raise money with Wheels 4 Life, I was sure that Power Balance would be a great fit.

I was first turned on to the difference Power Balance makes while surfing. I put a charged sticker back by footpad and another right under where my front foot. I seriously felt like I couldn’t fall off my board. All the chatter was gone and I was surfing as good as I ever had.

Since then I don’t have a pair of shoes without Power Balance, and I always wear the pendant too. Keepn' the charge close to the heart!

Just look at all these little positive charges! No wonder Troy looks so relaxed!


Brasilians go nuts for this stuff and Power Balance is doing really well down here. So the last time I was by there office I made sure to grab a couple extra bands just in case I needed to barter for some bike parts!



Thanks to Troy and Ryan for hooking it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment