The Race

The Race

The Reason

The Reason

Thanks to our Sponsors!!!!

Thanks to our Sponsors!!!!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Erin Bakers Breakfast Bonanza


Sponsorship week is turning out to be quite nice!

Got a box from Erin Baker with all kinds of amazing goodies that are all super effective for Ironman/Triathlons.

Truth be told I have been hounding Erin for a couple months now to send a few samples my way so when I finally got the box I dove right in.

The cookies are a perfect combo to all the bars that I will be eating during the 6 hour + bike ride. Their super tasty, have the right amount of carbs, and pack really easy on the bike.

And for the Protein Granola. Well I am pretty much a granola expert after eating acai bowls for the last 10 years and this stuff is tast-tay. Not too sweet, and lots of protein compared to other granola. Try it with adding some of the Manitoba Hemp Pro 70. Makes the acai bowls all buttery and creamy.

See how nice it is to have all these food companies as sponsors?....I promise I'll share if you want to try.

It really is nice to have the support of some of the most progressive companies in the world!

Thanks Erin!

No comments:

Post a Comment