The Race

The Race

The Reason

The Reason

Thanks to our Sponsors!!!!

Thanks to our Sponsors!!!!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Must Read....arent they all?

So we me made it to Brasil! 24 hours and 4 legs later……but hey we made it….and right away sat down for a little cappuccino/empanada combo. Uma delicia!



Tuesday rained as hard as I have ever seen it rain in my entire life! Since the forecasts called for heavy rain through Friday, Fe and I scoped out a local gym where I could get in some biking and running. So locked indoors I was, but that was better than having to battle the rain!

Wednesday we were saw the sun poke her head out early in the morning so we rushed down to the Beira-mar (boardwalk) for a quick ride. Then back out to Jurere to get in a swim. Apparently the weather forecast is not reliable in Brasil either.

This is my version of trying to taunt the IM swim course. Do I look intimidating?

Some of the shots Fe captured are pretty amazing. Good work babe!

And finally…..check out this article that came out in one of the local papers. They are accepting nominations for 2 people to receive bikes through our Wheels 4 Life project.


No comments:

Post a Comment