The Race

The Race

The Reason

The Reason

Thanks to our Sponsors!!!!

Thanks to our Sponsors!!!!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So Fresh and so Clean Clean - Dr. Bronners Box Arrives



Got a box of goodies from one of my sponsors with some supplies for the race!

Dr. Bronners makes amazing products. I have been using their soaps, shave gels, and lip balms for years now so having them as a sponsor is awesome.

Their products are totally biodegradable, so for all those trips down to Supai, camping in Yosemite, or washing off down by the ocean, their stuff is perfect. Plus they have some amazing scented stuff too, and a lot of the oils in their products are hemp, olive, palm, coconut, jojoba, and essential oils. And its all ORGANIC.

So here is how this stuff actually comes in to play during my training

The Soaps - swimming in chlorine filled pools is horrible. Without fail I am lathering up and showering off right out of the pool with either the Citrus or Peppermint.

The Lotions - I have had serious problems sleeping at night if I swim late in the day cause the chlorine dries me out so bad. So the Bronners lotion line is keep to rehydrate my skin so I can sleep like a baby!

The Balms - A TOTAL LIFESAVER!!! Riding for miles and miles takes a tole on the undercarriage. I'll will take a tin, usually of the mild Baby Balm, with me on long rides and drop a dollop in between the pistons to make sure things are lubed up well. Nothing worse that chaffing from a bike seat!

The Shave Gel - Hot Digity! I finally found a sport where I can shave my legs and its cool to do so! Ha. But seriously, for my face, or legs, their shave gels are the best I have ever used, and they last forever!!!!!!! (maybe that's cause I only shave once a week) They also have the same nice fragrance as the soaps so it leaves me smelling nice for the Mrs.!

Thanks to the Bronners Gang for coming up big!

Scotty

1 comment:

  1. Scotty you're hilarious. Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete