The Race

The Race

The Reason

The Reason

Thanks to our Sponsors!!!!

Thanks to our Sponsors!!!!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Weekend Warrioring


I guess that title does not exactly apply since I am pretty much training everyday.....but the weekends are where the bulk of the training takes place and today was no exception. 117 miles on the bike, 5 miles worth of transition run, 8 energy bars, 2 Clif Shots, a Guayaki energy bullet, and 10 hours later......my Saturday was finished.....well sort of....I still had to take an ice bath to speed up recovery. The crazy part was that I actually felt pretty good....minus the onshore winds blowing me off my bike at the end of the ride...that part was miserable...and I don't care how good the energy bars are that I am eating, you are not meant to have that as your only nutrition all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment