The Race

The Race

The Reason

The Reason

Thanks to our Sponsors!!!!

Thanks to our Sponsors!!!!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Ironman Brasil Project

The curiosity of triathlon's was triggered early on by watching these grueling races on TV. These brave competitors endured all their bodies could handle in efforts to earn the title of "Ironman." Not knowing much more than the title of Ironman sounded like something I wanted for myself, I put triathlon's on the back burner and grabbed a football....for about the next 15 years.

Present day brings us back to the wonderment if becoming an Ironman is still in cards. We are going to find out really quick eight weeks from now as on May 30th, 2010, I will compete in my first Ironman Triathlon in Florianopolis Brasil!

Thanks for tuning in for the journey!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Scotty! So proud of my friend and brother of a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete